Before you begin:
Thank you for your interest in our listing. Each adult who will occupy the property must submit a complete application. Married couples must apply separately.. Each adult (18 and older) must submit a complete application and pay an application fee. PRIOR TO THE APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED, you must be prepared to provide:
- Please be prepared to pay an application fee at the time of submitting the application.
- Copy of ID & Social Security cards for each adult.
- 3 YEARS of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. We will need at least 2 Rental References even if providing will require more than a 3 year history.
- PROOF OF INCOME; Provide 2 recent months worth of income from the 2 months prior to the date of submitting the application for each adult. If self employed...
- You will be unable to save the application process to return to it and it's important to have all items at the time you intend to start.
THE PROCESS TO APPLY FOR ONE OF OUR RENTAL PROPERTIES:
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and it's a required payment at the time you apply.
- PLEASE ALLOW US THREE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS A COMPLETE APPLICATION (Once all supporting documents have been received)
- Once the application is approved, Premier Properties will send an email to your Realtor or our Leasing Specialist that showed the property to you that you have been approved and also send the lease agreement for electronic signature. We will need to receive the security deposit & signed lease within 48 hours of the application being approved to hold the property. The property will remain listed and available for rent until we receive the deposits. Please note the following:
- We will provide instructions regarding the amount the security deposit will be to your Representative (and if applicable, the non-refundable pet deposit). ALL DEPOSITS WILL NEED TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO PREMIER PROPERTIES LEASING & MANAGEMENT IN CERTIFIED FUNDS (MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER'S CHECK).
- No property will be removed from the market until your application is approved and we have received your SECURITY DEPOSIT AND SIGNED LEASE.
- Please note: An owner of any property may decide to accept a resident who does not pass our company's criteria. All applicants will be submitted and an individual owner can direct our company, in writing, to accept an applicant who would not necessarily be approved on our criteria alone.
GENERAL RENTAL CRITERIA:
- Total combined net monthly income must be at least 2.5X the amount of monthly rent (e.g. $1000 monthly rent x 2.5 = $2,500 monthly net income).
- Stated income must be verified in writing, which may include a pay stub, verification form on company letterhead, letter of benefit assignments or tax statements
- Valid income types include, but are not limited to: Wages, Salaries, Tips, Social Security Benefits, Retirement, Pension or Savings Accounts, Stocks, Bonds, Gov. Mandated Child Support or Alimony payments, Unemployment Benefits or Public Assistance
- Applicants who do not meet the income requirements will be required to provide a qualified co-signer
The following items may disqualify rental acceptance:
- Previous unpaid eviction(s) within the previous 3-4 years
- Outstanding delinquent payments owed to previous or current landlord
- History of lease violations (i.e.: late payments, NSF checks, noise complaints, skips or any negative reference)
- Applicants with no previous rental history will be required to provide a qualified co-signer or furnish additional funds as determined by Landlord including but not necessarily limited to an increased security deposit amount or last month's rent paid in advance
- Bankruptcy: Applicant is eligible immediately after the date of the order of discharge for a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Credit history will be weighed in conjunction with all other rental criteria. Premier Properties reserves the right to deny any applicant based solely on a history of any delinquent credit activity.
- Applicants with no previous credit history will be required to provide a co-signer who meets the income and credit requirements of the Rental Acceptance Criteria, or furnish additional funds as determined by Landlord including but not necessarily limited to an increased security deposit at twice the deposit amount in effect at the time of approval or last month's rent paid in advance
- Premier Properties accepts the BEST qualified application in most circumstances. This is determined by a variety of factors, not limited to the OWNER's preferences on the following: Credit Score, Occupancy (Possession) date, -Number and types of pets, length of lease term, and various special provisions on the lease. Just because you are credit-qualified to rent one of our homes DOES NOT mean that your application will be the one that the owner will select based on these competitive factors. Please check with us to ensure the terms of your lease are a good fit for the owner BEFORE you apply online.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
- All applicants require a criminal background check
- We do not rent to any person required to register as a sex offender.
- Criminal backgrounds involving violent crimes, prostitution, domestic violence and/or involving the possession of weapons or illegal substances are all grounds for denial of an application. An exception may be made for type and/or age of offense, please provide details to your Application and Leasing Coordinator.
- Valid Social Security Card
- Permanent Resident Card
Note: Premier Properties does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, disability, color, national origin, or any other protected basis. Applicant submits an non-refundable fee for processing and reviewing this application. Premier Properties is not required to share any information obtained during the processing of the application.
Application fee: $50.00
Your contact info
Where you've lived
Resided From *
Resided To *
Resided From *
Co-Applicants & Other Occupants
- Photo ID
- Proof of income (e.g. recent pay stubs, bank statements, or tax returns)
- Download the Rental Verification form, fill it and upload it at the bottom. Download Rental Verification Form
- Download the Employment verification Form, fill it and upload it at the bottom. Download Employment Verification Form
If you are unable to upload some or all of your document here, please e-mail them to email@example.com, or you can fax them to 404-855-0889.